Jen Hyatt via the Nerdie therapist LOVES Stretching her creative muscles towards cultivating others Practice dreams to come true!
Note: This service is currently closed due to Jen’s focus within other commitments. Feel free to check back.
As a licensed mental health psychotherapist and a seasoned group practice owner, Jen believes in the power of supporting and empowering other professionals within their journey.
Jen brings with her a vast amount of experience having walked both within the private practice and non-profit worlds and supporting a multitude of other practice owners to get off the ground and truly launch the practice of their dreams.
Jen provides values-driven consultations and creative pursuits within the following services:
- Customized Practice Logo
- Personalized Zoom Waiting Room
- Website Design
- Audio and Video Editing (e.g., YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok, and Podcast Platforms)
- Private Practice Setup Consultation (in state of California)
- Practice Workflow & Systems
- Practice Video Tutorials
- Asana, Trello, and Taskade Setup
- Simple Practice EHR Exploration and Aligned Work
- New Employee Onboarding Systems (Google Workspace, Trello, and Gusto)
- New Client Onboarding Checkpoints and Systems
- Legal and Ethical checkpoints within the mental health field
- Colleague Collaboration (Talk through Challenges, Brainstorm, and Discover Workable Solutions)
- Systems Setup for Brick and Mortar or Fully Virtual Practice
- Guidance on how to take your practice online and information on the tools needed to make traveling the world possible-while seeing clients
- Google Workspace Setup (e.g., Google Sheets with built in formulas, payroll, timecards, medical billing, therapist specialities and availability, client and payment tracking, plus more…)
- Practice Documentation (e.g., informed consent, practice policies, credit card authorization, community session authorization, private pay agreement, HIPAA Notice of Practice Policies, appointment reminders, reduced fee agreement, benefits and eligibility, treatment summary template, registration/ intake form, consent to treat (minor and adult), plus more…)
- Practice Scripts and PDF Overviews
- No Surprises Act Setup with Good Faith Estimate Automation
- Clinical Progress Note Template that works for the Provider and meets insurance audit requirements
- Other Creative Pursuits: Jen has vast experience with helping practice owners start their practice from the ground up. Inquire with Jen if your needs are not listed here (chances are Jen will be able to support)
Guided by the heart of providing support to others reach their next level, Jen provides the guidance of a fellow practice owner.
With this, Jen curates materials and guidance based on the unique needs of the individual or practice as a whole.
Creativity and helping others is Jen’s passion and where her genius zone is most alive and thrives.
Contact Jen to discuss how she can best support your practice needs by filling out the form below : )